FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

So......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawkette
is a Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm GMT    Post subject: So...... Reply with quote

Anyone here up for a little clan match against MHK (Meat Head Klan)? They are really wanting to do this and they have talked about doing it with MXC but they aren't really up for playing against MXC (especially for their first clan match). They want to play against a fun group and just have a good time. What do you guys say? When I heard they were wanting to do this I told them, "Hey, why not with my clan? We're fun!" They seemed really interested and wanted me to let them know what y'all think.

They are a new clan with members like Drew, Hazard, mdewjunkie, el-wel, ky_ranger, geranamo, etc. Their server is called {MHK} KY Ranger's Ranch.

So.....pleeeeeaaaassseeeee, pretttttyyyyy pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee???? I've never had a clan match before!!
Thumb
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in :^)

feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes - it's clearly been TOO long since I visited our clan forums.

Uh, so whatever happened with this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: