FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

UT3 Titan Pack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am GMT    Post subject: UT3 Titan Pack Reply with quote

Yes .. i know UT3 sucks.

But for you still playing around with UT3.

http://beyondunreal.com/articles/titan-pack-reveal/

Requires the upcoming yet to be released patch that begins "Steam" integration of the game.

Last edited by birch on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:27 pm GMT; edited 1 time in total
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Beta patch "4Beta1d' is now out for advance testing. Much better video control, its back to PC users needs now that they sold their 1000000 console copies. They changed the loading screen graphics and some menu screens graphics. Interesting awards concept for completing various parts of the game at different levels.

Still not playing online much, but enjoying offline play.

[/img]
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to the patch. I never disliked UT3 that much, its just noone I know plays it.
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

UT3 patch 2.0 and Titan pack released.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663462
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried the new patch and its a disappointment to me. I'm not very fond of the new gametypes. There still isn't any anti cheat like UTAN or antitcc, and I think there's a lot of guys haxing. Their aim is just too good, in fact some never miss. I can't believe they don't use punkbuster or something. It's just not any fun to play with cheats.

The patch is too little too late.
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain_Tea wrote:
Tried the new patch and its a disappointment to me. I'm not very fond of the new gametypes. There still isn't any anti cheat like UTAN or antitcc, and I think there's a lot of guys haxing. Their aim is just too good, in fact some never miss. I can't believe they don't use punkbuster or something. It's just not any fun to play with cheats.

The patch is too little too late.

Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my initial assessment. I've been playing with some of my clanmates and some MXC's on their server and have been having a lot of fun. I also tweaked some settings and its playing better for me too. Its not UT2004 and it never will be, but the patch did help a fair amount, especially when it comes to game settings.

I still am not sure about the new gametypes, the Titan is way too overpowered imho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT3 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: