FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Hello?is there anybody in there

View previous topic :: View next topic  
achilles
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:19 am GMT    Post subject: Hello?is there anybody in there Reply with quote

Just nod if you can hear me.

Has anyone even considered dusting? . Smart ass :- Laughing Pound
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

We doin't dust we like to grunt and scratch a lot.

Where the heck have you been? the 04 server needs old mid west meat to frag.
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart ass ! Pound Hey achilles, been on the road, and going back on the road .... frequent flyer miles up ... UT3 time down, and it's not even very nice where i'm headed. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cant0032 ... brr ... OMG

I updated the server to the new beta patch, so if you're playing (which absolutley no one appears to be of late ) and something weird happens well thats why.

What's happening in old fart world these days beside staying busy being a trouble maker Wink ?
achilles
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.. ok Twist my arm and I'll put the Bio down and come play some o4.

Its not just your server bir that isnt getting much play. I cant believe how unpopulated the servers are. The few that arent are jammed with ppl and its not much fun.

As far as going to a place to work.. I just checked your link bir. IT would have to be work take you to those temps...........

My connection has been horrible to boot. UT3 ping are almost always way higher than o4 and those werent that good. >>> at any rate..
Hope to see you online soon
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to hear from you Achilles :^). I haven't been doing much gaming of any sort lately. All I've been doing is reading tech forums... The same old crap over and over...Vista sucks...No it doesn't...Over and over and over...:^/ Vista rocks btw :^P. I hope to see ya online soon. I need to get back in the UT groove :^)

achilles
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:37 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dual boot Xp and Vista. Got a copy of my fave's on each. Performance wise I dont see that much difference. Some yes. Vista is a few frames slower.

Still I boot to Xp mostly , partly habit partly just the hassle of moving all of my old stuff over stops me from doing vista more. Dx10 with Crysis and Bio-shock? Gonna take more than that little bit of eye candy to move me...

Meanwhile for us lucky Nvidia owners.. Physics is coming via way of CUDA for the 8800 series. I already use Cuda for a Vst plugin with my daw. Interesting times to come for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT3 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: