FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

2k4 Server down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 am GMT    Post subject: 2k4 Server down Reply with quote

FYI - We seem to be having some service provider issues currently. Seems to be dejavu from last year at this time Confused Hope to be back and running soon.
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:51 am GMT    Post subject: Re: 2k4 Server down Reply with quote

birch wrote:
FYI - We seem to be having some service provider issues currently. Seems to be dejavu from last year at this time Confused Hope to be back and running soon.

We are having the same problem with our UT3 server. It's been over a day and no response to the repair ticket Rolling Eyes . If you try to go to their website it says "This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible." I wonder if the data center was attacked.
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recieved this from a former employee of KillerPings :(

Hi,
I am going thru email copies of tickets to try and let people know whatís happened.

KP locked the doors on New Yearís Eve without warning anyone, not even the Staff. I was able to briefly contact the owners and asked to buy the place but was turned down.

I am very pissed about it as I think it was a chickenshit way to go out, regardless of the circumstances. I was a customer for 2 years and Staff for a year and wasnít told anything. I woke up new years day to find everything shut off and locked.

All of your stuff is gone. If your forum/site is still up you should be making a backup ASAP because it wonít be for long. If you need any help with this, let me know. I feel terrible that so many people are in the dark over this.

If you need any help or have any other questions, thereís a forum thread started on my site called KillerPings that you are more than welcome to reply to. www.alliedwarclans.com

Regards,

Mojo aka KP-Tom
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:39 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain_Tea wrote:
I wonder if the data center was attacked.

OMG Tea ! Seek immediate help for the CNN / FOX News induced worst case scenario fear mongering. Joker Smilie

Thanks for the post above info Thumb
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:58 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

birch wrote:
Captain_Tea wrote:
I wonder if the data center was attacked.

OMG Tea ! Seek immediate help for the CNN / FOX News induced worst case scenario fear mongering. Joker Smilie

Thanks for the post above info Thumb

:p I thought that because they claimed it happened before, apparently it was a lie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: