FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Jailbreak on [toj.cc] Server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:03 pm GMT    Post subject: Jailbreak on [toj.cc] Server Reply with quote

If you guys are interested I am adding the Jailbreak mod as a selectable gametype to the Tribe of Judah Server, you are welcome to come by and try to put me in jail Razz . I had some requests and most people I talked to really like it, so I thought we'd give it a try. It should be up and running on 9-21-07 in the afternoon if all the uploading goes well.

The server IP is 69.65.32.52:7777
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:30 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailbreak is uploaded and working Thumb . If you want to download the mod ahead of time here is a link: http://downloads.gwn.com/file.php/beyondunreal/jailbreak/jb2004/jailbreak2004b-zip.zip
Buttfield{Co30}
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a redirection service yet? My UT was receiving Bloodrun from your server at a painfully slow speed. That's mostly my fault though, for not having the UCMP maps installed. Embarassed
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buttfield{Co30} wrote:
Do you have a redirection service yet? My UT was receiving Bloodrun from your server at a painfully slow speed. That's mostly my fault though, for not having the UCMP maps installed. Embarassed

Yes i'm using the free public redirect, unfortunately that version of bloodrun wasn't in there. I uploaded it and i'm not sure how long it takes for them to get it in there. Sorry about that I need to get it out of the rotation.
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:57 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a better redirect link. We shouldn't be having as many problems now Very Happy
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:28 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a couple of JailBreak map packs they can be downloaded here:

http://downloads.gwn.com/file.php/beyondunreal/jailbreak/maps-2004/jb2004-mappack-classic-zip-v2.zip

http://downloads.gwn.com/file.php/beyondunreal/jailbreak/maps-2004/jb2004-mappack-2-the-conversions-zip.7z

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: