FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Thanks Guys!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:16 am GMT    Post subject: Thanks Guys!!! Reply with quote

Thanks CO30 for running the best UT2004 server out there Thumb . There aren't very many servers where you can go and play a good clean and fair game. I appreciate you guys shelling money out of your own pockets to run a public server. I also like being able to vote between the different game types Very Happy . Any plans to add some more game types like bombing run or onslaught, those are pretty fun too imho?
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:49 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, we like to have a player of your nature join in the fragging. Now about the other maps, probley not as we are a DM server and the bad thing about Voting is if you get a one sided group then thats all the maps that ever get voted and that would and could drive of the regulars. I kind of like are close group of players, we all know the rules and that makes for a fun server. BTW if you like JAIL BREAK head on over to the {OF} clan their here all the time and a great bunch.
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:05 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tea Very Happy I'm a bit leery of adding other game types. The ones that are on there now are close enough to DM that they shouldn't be too off-putting to people. ONS is a totally different experience. Also, I'm sure there's better ONS servers out there that'll do a better job than us. I think a lot of the maps people like have custom node setups, and I really don't know enough about ONS to pick good maps. I played my first full game of ONS 2 weeks ago against bots, and of course the scrimmage we had with mXc.

BR is maybe a possibility. That's a great game type that's really underplayed. I don't think there'd be any danger of a BR group coming in and dominating the game types either Laughing I doubt it would get played much, but it would be fun to do on occasion. I'll run it by everybody and see what they think. Maybe you'll see it in the section box in the future Wink

tehswift(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:54 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe wrote:
Thanks Tea Very Happy I'm a bit leery of adding other game types. The ones that are on there now are close enough to DM that they shouldn't be too off-putting to people. ONS is a totally different experience. Also, I'm sure there's better ONS servers out there that'll do a better job than us. I think a lot of the maps people like have custom node setups, and I really don't know enough about ONS to pick good maps. I played my first full game of ONS 2 weeks ago against bots, and of course the scrimmage we had with mXc.

BR is maybe a possibility. That's a great game type that's really underplayed. I don't think there'd be any danger of a BR group coming in and dominating the game types either Laughing I doubt it would get played much, but it would be fun to do on occasion. I'll run it by everybody and see what they think. Maybe you'll see it in the section box in the future Wink

BR has my vote for the server. Thumb
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:40 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

always a pleasure to play you T!

Funny, when we first started UT04, I think we immediately had it config'd for ONS and played that quite a bit. I remember thinking how awesome the vehicles and maps were. But eventually, we gravitated back to our DM roots. I enjoy ONS; the only drawbacks can be the imbalance of teams and lengthy games. When you're like me and hop on the server in the later evening, it's nice to get in a couple of maps before bedtime. With DM, I can start playing at 10:15 and get in 4 or 5 by 11PM.

Nomad
is a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:30 am GMT    Post subject: Thanks too Reply with quote

I also appreciate the server. Great people too. It's nice to see a server that is not playing the demo Mad

BTW... I'm KD Joker
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:35 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome KD.
Play the demo eeeeeek, I look all the time for NEW maps to load to keep it fresh. Thumb
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:53 pm GMT    Post subject: I agree wholeheartedly Reply with quote

I like the server, and really enjoy the company. That is what keeps me there. And I will say it is nice seeing so many people becoming very good players. Tob and Zoe with the evil combos, ElCom with the hold it and load it Rockets and Flak(had to say it El). So many people that were reasonably easy to dodge now take my head off, and I love it. I only hope that 2k7 brings a renewed interest in UT, I think a lot of people are getting semi bored with this game but come to your server because you don't have the little kids using curse words or slurs every time you kill them. They can come, frag, and just have fun Smilie Hook
Nomad
is a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hook... I remember you, you're the one I couldn't get a single frag on Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: