FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

For Butt and Atv and Yeh I guess all of you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
achilles
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:58 am GMT    Post subject: For Butt and Atv and Yeh I guess all of you Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/nhl.html

This was posted over on our forum and I couldnt help but think of you guys.
Enjoy!
Atvar(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:43 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I saw that. Unfornately the Sens are struggling a bit, but at least they are beating the Leafs. Wink

Atvar
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't kick the Sens when they're down. The salary cap really hurt them this year, but the season is still young and there's plenty of time to turn things around. Thanks for the link Chilly!
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:57 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh go a head and kick us, because we take every opportunity to kick the Leafs. Redden has been out, they're back to scoring but now they can't hold a lead with their swiss cheese defence, and Gerber ... well thats another problem. Maybe he'll turn it around yet. Season is early.

Looks like the Leafs are down a Centre today Crying or Very sad
Buttfield{Co30}
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leafs seem to play better when Sundin is injured, so no worries here. The sad thing about the Sens' struggles is that Alfredsson is not to blame. I can't even remember why we 'boo' him mercilessly every time he touches the puck. It's just a habit now.
I guess the worst news for the Sens is that they don't get to play against the Leafs until the end of December. They could use an easy win right now.
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:11 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a team thing losing. Never one player to blame.

You Leafs fans boo him all the time because one of the Leaf players got suspended a few years back for tossing a broken stick into the crowd. A game after that Alfie had a broken stick and kinda faked throwing it into the crowd in a hilarious mocking gesture. Leafs fans have no sense of humour evidently and can't take a joke. Wink So they've been booing him loudly ever since.

OMG they even have a right up on it in Mats Sundin Wikipedia page.... now that's obsessive ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mats_Sundin It's a page about Mats and they have the Alfredsson stick story on it Shocked On Daniel's page they have nothing about that incident.
Buttfield{Co30}
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:02 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wikipedia page also states that Sundin's nicknames are 'Captain Clutch' and 'Sudden'. I have NEVER heard those nicks before. How about 'Captain Crutch'...because he is so frequently injured. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: