FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Well Well Well

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VitalOrgan
is a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:01 am GMT    Post subject: Well Well Well Reply with quote

Good to see that CO30 is alive and well and apparantly as active as ever. I see a lot of new names on the roster...I'd come back and show the rookies a thing or two but after being gone so long...I have doubts that I could walk and throw flak at the same time anymore.

Are you all still playing 2k4? Hasn't there been any new versions since then??
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi VitalOrgan, The rookies can be pretty nasty Wink Few older crusties hangin about i'm sure they'lll drop in to say hello.

Drop in the server ut2004://xgs.co30.com:7777 and chuck a few flak about. If that's too busy for you we have a passworded secondary alternative location for us slower folks i can pass along if you're interested.

I'd say any Co30 playing these days is just playing UT2K4, we're all waiting for UT2K7 to come out soon. Then most of us will all need new PC's Shocked . http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2007/preview_6123872.html

Cheers,
b][rch(Co30)
Agon(Co30)
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:57 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW it is great to hear from you Steve, you have been missed mate and would be great to see ya mug showing up on the the server... I promisse to be gentle and that it won't hurt...much!
Orion
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:36 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Steve, glad to see you're still around. Just drop by the server one of these days, and don't worry about your game. It's like riding a bicycle, you just never forget how. Besides, someone has to straighten out all those things we've been telling the rookies about you Bawhaha
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:33 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings glad to see you still know how to type, do come back to the server, Drew needs fresh meat to bio ones ear. And we promise we take it easy on ya for a good minute Rolling Eyes
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

VO!!!

So good to hear from you mate. Hope all is well with you and your family. Did you ever get rid of that pesky neigbor? Muahahahaha - BANG BANG!

Hey Atvar, the way I razz you in good fun - VO is the master of busting chops, let me tell ya. The guy was (and still may be) wicked quick with his shots, a very fine player indeed.

We know Brother Fang is off playing Sir Lancelot. VO, drop into the clan mail and give us an update sometime soon. We're still here (and here for ya), strong as ever. I have no doubt you'd be back in good form on the server spiffy quick, too. I am still all too easy to kill - but it's more fun to shoot Oldman and Atvar!

Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, one of the newbies here. You definitely need to stop by the server some time. It would be great fragging with one of the old timers Thumb . After 1 game you'd be back in old form. About what Orion said... you wouldn't believe what Drew's been saying about you Shocked It's time to come back and kick some butt(BUTT Joker ) Pound

BuZZ(Co30)
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:20 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old timers..... LMAO!!! Bawhaha
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't call Buzz an old-timer.

He's more a Neanderthal........ Joker

As for VO, well, he IS a grandpa OMG

Buttfield{Co30}
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Homo Erectus, whatever. Drew looks a bit like Mr. Slate from the Flintstones. Nice to hear from Buzz and VO again!

Last edited by Buttfield{Co30} on Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:50 pm GMT; edited 1 time in total
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:46 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish I knew how to attach a pic here - I'd post my DrewMatrix shot. The gal at the bank thinks I look like Agent Smith. Bawhaha

And don't ever use Buzz's name and the term Erectus together - 'cause that's just grosser than gross Smilie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: