FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Which game?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarge(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Which game? Reply with quote

You didn't say the pics had to be of UT games did you?

Last edited by Sarge(Co30) on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:13 pm GMT; edited 1 time in total
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that just before you crashed into the tree and nearly broke your ribs ? Bawhaha
Sarge(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:21 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all! You are referring to a different time Wink And no this wasnt just before the Ford-F150 incident either.

This resulted in a perfect 2 point landing. The shot is from about 10 years ago before I upgraded my equipment so I could take BIGGER risks. Thumb
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:46 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

only been on one a dem motrpickles once - NEVER AGAIN. My buddy was trying to teach me how to ride, first lesson, tells me to let out the clutch - not slowly ease off the clutch, oh no, no. So I releases me hand and the bloody things shoots off like a rocket out from underneath me. I went from vertical to flat on my back horizontal in less than 2 seconds. The view of the sky was beautiful - I stayed there for quite some time...... Bawhaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> Screen Shots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: