FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Scrim with [TOJ]?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

15,21 good for me, also I need the maps were playing the new pc is a bit bare when it comes to maps, only the redirect has been building my inventory.
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a good amount of players that can do the 15th. Do you know what maps yet? and do you guys have a problem with us swapping out players between matches?

Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe wrote:
We have a good amount of players that can do the 15th. Do you know what maps yet? and do you guys have a problem with us swapping out players between matches?

Here is a quote from l&dslide "They should have most of the standard maps as well as any map ever used in either the Proving Grounds or Team Warfare ladders."

He is going to try to grab a maplist soon.
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 15th still isn't set in stone, I haven't heard from my guys yet whether they can make it. Organizing a scrimmage has turned out to be a lot more challenging than I thought it would be Laughing. I will let you know as soon as I can. Please bear with me, we will make this happen. Thumb
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but Sunday's not going to work for some of my teamates. We will eventually find a day Embarassed . I am starting to feel like i'm in a 1 man clan.
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:22 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain_Teabags wrote:
I am starting to feel like i'm in a 1 man clan.

We could always do a 1v1 scrim Razz If you can narrow down a day Tea, let me know. I'd prefer a weeks notice, but we'll work with what we've got Thumb

Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:07 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe wrote:
We could always do a 1v1 scrim Razz If you can narrow down a day Tea, let me know. I'd prefer a weeks notice, but we'll work with what we've got Thumb

Yeah, we could do it anytime you like. Or you guys can get a team together and take turns stomping on me Pound Very Happy Joker
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:28 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to postpone my efforts till probably mid September. That way people will be settled into their normal routines of work and school again. All the summertime vacations and activities will no longer pose scheduling conflicts. I would still like to get one good scrim in before UT3's release in November, kind of a last hoorah before people make the switch. Hopefully a few more Toj's will start showing back up when Summer comes to an end. Thumb
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:48 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain_Teabags wrote:
I am going to postpone my efforts till probably mid September. That way people will be settled into their normal routines of work and school again. All the summertime vacations and activities will no longer pose scheduling conflicts. I would still like to get one good scrim in before UT3's release in November, kind of a last hoorah before people make the switch. Hopefully a few more Toj's will start showing back up when Summer comes to an end. Thumb

Sounds good Tea Thumb I'm hoping we can get this together.

prograham
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:49 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to jack your thread but when you two are done, mXc would love a shot at both of you. asskisser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: