FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

DM-Elric is ready.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
is a Nali Poster

Location: Buffalo,NY. A drinking town with a football problem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:44 pm GMT    Post subject: DM-Elric is ready. Reply with quote

Ready whenever you are Oldman. Smilie

I've got my map uploaded at UnrealPlayground. Feel free to upload it on the server when you can, I'd be proud, and love to hear any feedback you guys and gals want to offer.

LINKY:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=12228

If that link messes up and takes you to the UP mainpage only, look under mapper ID: 213 for my DM-Elric.

Hope you guys like it. And sorry it took so long, I've been getting stomped by the wifey and kids. I'm a noob of a dad, and I suck at making good use of my time. (but man are the kids good at it... they're like time stealing ninjas.)

I've got 2 more maps in the pipeline atm also, one is a little ways off, the other just needs a few textures to be fixed so they render correctly. (which I need help with actually.)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:15 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice 213 Thumb Another fine map.

I've found that duct tape is a great weapon against time stealing ninjas Wink

is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:19 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe wrote:
Very nice 213 Thumb Another fine map.

I've found that duct tape is a great weapon against time stealing ninjas Wink

Thank you. Smilie

And I've been strongly considering duct tape for a while now. That and I've been threatening to set up EBay pages for all 3 of the little mon... err sweethearts.

momma says the first kid we're selling tho will be the 30 year old one. Confused
(I don't know what she's thinking anyone will pay for me for... I'm barely house-broken.)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:40 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi 213, it was great meeting you the other night on the Crusty server. I did as you suggested and I checked out your new map. I really like it, it even runs good and get good fps on my old clunker computer. Keep up the good work. Any plans to add vehicles to any of your future DM maps?
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:16 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auh I didn't see the Starbucks gift card come under the table and you want me to do what with this map Joker

Clean your mouse and get ready coming to a server you like. Thumb
ref13x
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:59 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great map 213!!
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words guys and gals. And the attempts at soliciting bribes. Smilie

Don't be afraid to criticize either though. I've still got alot to learn and I lack real life buds who play this game for me to get feedback from. Sounds sad I know, but I've got friends just none of them have the guts to playany FPS games with me. (we usually rock Smackdown type games and the occasional game of Magic instead.)

One thing I know I really need to improve on is how I work out my ceilings and make the geometry seem coherent from floor to walls to ceilings. That and my lighting fixtures, lol I'm trying to think of some original ways to use what's stock. lol kinda frustrating at this late age of the game. Smilie But I'll keep trying.

Thanks again guys, and I look forward to getitng my butt handed to me in my own levels soon.
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man I love the map. It's got great flow and I love lift jumping so the lifts are great
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: