FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Christmas map list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:33 pm GMT    Post subject: Christmas map list Reply with quote

So far this is the list, load date Dec1
Fruitcake and Hot toddy an option. Zoe or Birch will provide the santa hat mod.

Most maps Unrealplayground, Nalicity, Mapraider, L4Y.
Also from here http://h-townmadness.com/FileServer/index.php?dir=Maps/DM/Christmas%20Maps/

[Arc]Christmaseve
Christmas-Time
Christmas_Village
December24[fut]
December24[fut]sshock
Festiveridge
MPC-Polar-express
MPC-Christmas
MPC-Christmas-in-July
MPC-Christmas-Town
MPC-Christmas-Tree
MPC-Christmas-VH
MPC-NightbeforeChristmas
MPC-Northpole
MPC-Santas_Crystal_Ball
Monkey Traner[Xmas]
Winter_wonderland

If you know of others link me.
Kjartan
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:16 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweeeeeet!!!

Joker
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:17 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DM-SolsticeMoonXmas - I know is on the server, but posted just so it makes your list there.
Buttfield{Co30}
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:16 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will update SolsticeMoonXmas to give it more of a 'holiday' feel. And maybe a Hellbender or two.
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:31 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please no mine layers .... please .
Hellbender's ? how about those completely useless toilet cars ?
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

birch wrote:
Please no mine layers .... please .
Hellbender's ? how about those completely useless toilet cars ?

Mine layers Vomit I think I may hate them more than the Matrix skin Laughing I wish I could do some coding. I can think of several mods that would make the mine layers more interesting, and less of a pain in the ass. I can deal with them if it's a noob that's using mines. If they can get some frags that way, then great. When experienced people use them... That's pure cheese. It's the same as using an aimbot, and is indicative of someone who needs to win at all costs.

I really wouldn't mind seeing all of the spiders in the maps we're running switched with grenade launchers. You can still mine hallways and pickups, but the player needs to blow the grenades themselves, and they require some skill to use as an offensive weapon.

OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:45 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Zoe mines are ok for some maps, I hate the super shock in all but one map Crooked forest. Just seems that on some maps as soon as I spawn the super shock takes me out.
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLDMAN(Co30) wrote:
I agree with you Zoe mines are ok for some maps, I hate the super shock in all but one map Crooked forest. Just seems that on some maps as soon as I spawn the super shock takes me out.

Ah super shock's my baby Smilie I can see how it could piss you off though. If you get some hitscan dominant people on on the board it can be tough getting to a weapon. Those maps should really spawn you with super shock. You'd pretty much end up playing a pure ig match, but that's the way those kind of maps are anyway. I like having the normal weapons mixed in. That way people who do splash damage better can still get a frag, although the ss will almost always dominate.

You'd be limited to open maps, but one solution would be to spawn players with the omfg gun and the super shock. That way splash damagers and hitscanners would both get a very powerful weapon to start with.

is a Nali Poster

Location: Buffalo,NY. A drinking town with a football problem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:19 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with ya there Zoe. Them spider mines should be destroyable at least! I'm still surprised no one has done that.

But when I see the Mine Layer,... um laying around. I uses it for a bit 'cause I am t3h suxx. Pound

Hey Oldman, is there anyway we could grab all those Christma maps in one large file? I'd rather wait a while for one big DL than go fishing around. Might be just me though.
is a Nali Poster

Location: Buffalo,NY. A drinking town with a football problem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not exactly a Christmas map, but DM-Glacia is sweet looking! I saw it on NaliCity I think, I'll try and pop in a link to it.It's really a stunning, pretty map. It's meant for like 5-10 players I think... could probly fit more though.

Here it is. http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=9460

krolizard is an awesome mapper. The guy's got a real good eye for setting a mood and theme!
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link , but I already had the map, I followed it through Beta testing and was just waiting for the final version. It's in my load list probley right after christmas. Thumb
Captain_Tea
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:26 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe wrote:
[I really wouldn't mind seeing all of the spiders in the maps we're running switched with grenade launchers. You can still mine hallways and pickups, but the player needs to blow the grenades themselves, and they require some skill to use as an offensive weapon.

I know absolutely nothing about making mods, but is there a way someone could make the spider mines so that you can blow them up. I would like them a lot more if that were the case.
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:53 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed - they can be really aggravating when someone just blankets the jump-pad landing points or other locales with them. Sure, I've used em but hopefully not to excess.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: