FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Man down!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:59 pm GMT    Post subject: Man down!!! Reply with quote

Here's a tip for fall protection you all may not know about. We've been running some big maps lately, with very large damage inflicting drops. To minimize as much damage as possible use your shield gun and point it at the floor when you fall. This cuts back the damage significantly. Even better, when you fall next to a wall deploy your shield as usual, and when you're almost at the bottom do a wall dodge before you land. This will take away almost all of the fall damage if executed correctly.

Hope this helps some of you.

OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:58 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats one problem I doin't have someone {Hint} pops me from afar and leaves my body laying on the book shelf Joker
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee - and I always pointed myself head-down to minimize damage.

Go figure! Pound

tehswift(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:28 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Frankenstein map is a killer. It needs more ways to get down off the tables and ledges. The tables I can usually get off without inflicting too much damage, but if you're on the ledges forget about it..you're inflicting a lot of damage even with the shield gun.
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:24 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny I thought you had to take a lift to get up there, why not just stay on the floor and wave your arms so Zoe can find you. Rolling Eyes
tehswift(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:41 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLDMAN(Co30) wrote:
Funny I thought you had to take a lift to get up there, why not just stay on the floor and wave your arms so Zoe can find you. Rolling Eyes

you have to take a lift to get up there, but the lift doesn't stay up. So how do you get down? And I can't stay on the floor so Zoe can find me, I'll get plastered by his shock combo's so bad I'll have nightmares of shock combo's going off all night.
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:16 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Frankenstein map, which for the most part I love, needs a way to call the lifts to come up to get you. That's one small missing feature in an otherwise fun map.

OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe would be glad to bring it up to you along with a nice combo snack. OMG
Zoe
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:08 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLDMAN(Co30) wrote:
Zoe would be glad to bring it up to you along with a nice combo snack. OMG

Mmm, combo snacks Smilie

tehswift(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:38 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

feldrewCo30 wrote:
the Frankenstein map, which for the most part I love, needs a way to call the lifts to come up to get you. That's one small missing feature in an otherwise fun map.

this man speaks the truth. Fun map, but I die a lot trying to get down from certain areas.
achilles
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I had to laugh about all the comments ; Zoe has turned into a combo hoe . But sadly he also is pretty darn good with the LG now too.

I'll miss the Halloween maps. Thanks as alway to the crusties for a great server and map rotation.

I think the little red xmas elf hats are pretty special and look forward to the coming Christmas cheer. BOOOOOOMMM!
tehswift(Co30)
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:19 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

achilles wrote:
Laughing I had to laugh about all the comments ; Zoe has turned into a combo hoe . But sadly he also is pretty darn good with the LG now too.

I'll miss the Halloween maps. Thanks as alway to the crusties for a great server and map rotation.

I think the little red xmas elf hats are pretty special and look forward to the coming Christmas cheer. BOOOOOOMMM!

we all know at some point that Zoe was going to go the way of the beast (broadband) and now we all regret encouraging him to do so. I walk up on Zoe and see lg/shock in hand and I freeze up, because it doesn't matter if I dodge or just stand there, I'm a dead man. Then, just to let you know that he's punishing you he adds "I've got your back." lol Wink
feldrewCo30
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

brings up a good point - someday, when he returns to the 3rd rock planet, we need a one on one between Zoe and Agon/Hellspawn. 'cause in the old Unreal days, nobody said : KA-BLAM! with the ASMD like Hellspawn! Clap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: