FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Diablo2:LOD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
is a Nali Poster

Location: Buffalo,NY. A drinking town with a football problem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:43 am GMT    Post subject: Diablo2:LOD Reply with quote

Who else here plays it? I cant find the topic where I swear someone from here played. lol

I'm on the U.S. East ladder. I've got an 88 Barb (jack of all trades type... mixed bag of skills so I can do pretty much anything.)
And a level 32 Druid (built on Elementalist tree alone, massive Hurricane and Tornado thrower.)

Gimme a PM, we can add each other to budd's list, see if we can take out the Uber Prime Evils sometime.
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:09 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Diablo II when it first came out and went back through the game this past spring, but I've never played online Very Happy. I usually played with a barbarian . . . how's the online community for Diablo? I may be willing to give it a shot. Cool Also, do you know if there are any plans for a Diablo III?

Speaking of this gaming era, I was actually a HUGE fan of the Baldur's Gate series, I was quite disappointed when Black Isle went under and Baldur's Gate 3 was shelved . . . I don't know if anyone has picked up the rights to this game, though I do know that Bethesda picked up the rights to produce Fallout 3 (Fallout 1 & 2 are my favorite games of all time, hands down). I'm hoping that Bethesda is able to do the Fallout series justice . . . I wasn't overly impressed with the Morrowind games insofar as the story is concerned.

Anyway, I'll have to reinstall D2:LoD . . . what name do you usually use for it? I'll have to figure out all the online aspects of the game . . .

Joker
is a Nali Poster

Location: Buffalo,NY. A drinking town with a football problem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the online aspects,.. like dealingwith other ppl in general, I avoid it. lol I suck at figureing out economy, and I typically only think of other players as a cheap way to get extra exp from the monsters becoming stronger when there is more than 1 person in a game. People are just little exp boosters for me.

My in game name is Lim_highgate. I play as a barb most of the time, but now that I've learned alot more about character development, I'm having fun with my new Druid. Molten_Mel is his name.

My Account name is the same as my barb's name but without the underscore. So if you get bored gimme a /w in game sometime. lol (that is when I'm not editing or getting pwn3d in UT2004. I'm onthe USEast servers, and can usually be found in a private game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: