FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
www.co30.com

Where have I been?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flak_spray
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:06 am GMT    Post subject: Where have I been? Reply with quote

Distracted by other things, thats where! Namely high end audio equipment! And I have discovered some other gametypes that can be great fun, such a VCTF. I will be around again but mabey not quite as often, this high end audio stuff is more addicting than cocaine! Anyway I am also trying to come up with a new name, I think rectal discharge is pretty good. Does anybody have any suggestions? Cool
birch
is a Veteran Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:34 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think you should get over the vulgar names and fasination with the human ass.

Let see fecal spray ... rectal discharge.... what's the diff ?
...drink_my_piss...

Grow up. It's a pretty sad long list of nicks you use online, including racist ones. If it we're just my server you wouldn't play here.
OLDMAN(Co30)
has Posting Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:03 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flak I have to agree with Birch, remember your playing on public servers and who knows who your playing, young kids, ladies, olders do get offended seeing and hearing foul, Now we can control the verbal, but it's up to the player to watch his tag.
is a Nali Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

racist? umm... I think that is a little extreme... may I have an example? I am about as not racist as you can be, when I see old movies that have have a lot of racism it just makes my blood boil.

And that drink my piss one, let me explain. I was on a demo server and there was this one dude who was losing very badly, and was an all around sucky player. Never said a word until the end of the game, when he came in last place. He proclaimed "DRINK MY PISS" and then left. For some reason I found that very funny so I changed my name to that. You probably will tell me that it is immature and I need to grow up, but whatever.

Now I know I am playing on a public server, but lets remember something here. The game is rated M and intended for people over the age of 17. Now you would have to assume that people playing the game would not be so offended at simply the sight of a bad word, not even a profane word at that. Considering how there is a nice handful of them built right into the game.

Apparantley I am not wanted here. It is to bad, you really run the only non-demo server with a lot of players and good maps that I actually get a decent ping on. Oh well.

Bye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.co30.com Forum Index -> UT2004 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: